Your New Job
The 1st Line Support Analyst role provides an excellent entry-point to the broad and innovative world of payments and financial services. You will be able to use this position to take your career in various routes.
Be a part of a dynamic team to provide world-class support to customers.
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
depending on relevant experience. Your Responsibilities:
Your Skill & Experience:
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients on service and solution questions and queries.
- Manage customer requests effectively by prioritising tickets.
- Carry out initial diagnosis and troubleshoot issues raised- Full training will be provided
- Escalate more advanced queries appropriately.
- Monthly and weekly reporting internal and external
- Creating a knowledge base of known issues to help the support teams
- Previous experience in a customer service role necessary
- Previous experience in a technical support role desirable
- Ability to prioritise effectively and handle busy workloads.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills over phone and on email.
- Follow and document communications procedures, guidelines and policies
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues desirable
- Attention to detail.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Exchange products such as Excel
- Strong Team Player.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills to deal with customers.
- Ability to use initiative, be accountable and to identify and resolve issues independently.
If you can demonstrate commitment to learning new skills and delivering great service, and you want to develop and grow your career - then we would like to hear from you What we offer in return:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + Birthday Day + Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Private health care
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
For more information on this or any other role please email email@example.com Please submit your CV to be considered for this role. Please be aware this role does not meet the criteria for visa sponsorship under the guidelines set out by the home office. No recruitment agencies.