If you're passionate about digital marketing, with a minimum of 1-2 relevant years of experience managing digital marketing campaigns and analytics, and eager to grow with us, we want to hear from you.
We're looking for an organised, motivated, and passionate Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team. You will be working with our portfolio of clients to build out their digital PPC campaigns and solutions through both organic and paid for marketing tools. You will also be responsible for planning and assisting various digital tasks alongside the Marketing team at TBD Media Group. This role forms a crucial part of TBD Media. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing.
We're looking for someone with a strong work ethic and someone who takes pride in their work.
About the role:
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Linkedin, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Knowledge of A/B testing through digital networks
- Have experience working with budgets
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website/s
- Loading and monitoring of client content on our various websites/hub
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Requirements**PPC Experience is a must**
- please do not apply if you do not have experience in setting up and delivering these campaigns.
- 1-2 years + managing and developing digital marketing campaigns
- Direct B2B experience and knowledge is a bonus
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Assistant or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and Email Marketing campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bring new exciting ideas to grow digital platforms
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
With offices in London, New York, Berlin and Frankfurt, we are an International Digital Video publishing business, connecting audiences across the world with leading organisations, currently providing C-level thought leadership internationally through our documentaries and filmed interviews. We provide content in partnership with the likes of Bloomberg, Welt, CBS and The Telegraph.
Salary Expectations: up to £25,000 with relevant experience