Broadgate Search is currently partnered with an exciting Insurance start-up going through a huge period of growth.
You will join a market disruptor who have already challenged the status-quo in the Insurance sector. The next key hire for the business is an FP&A Manager.
The business has grown through acquisitions, with growth forecast to continue for many years to come there will be an abundance of amazing opportunities to develop and progress your career.
Responsibilities of the role will involve:
- Full ownership of Group wide monthly MI pack
- Analyse and provide insight into Group financial performance
- Manage, develop, and grow FP&A function
- Working with CFO to lead Financial Planning process and long term plans
- Drive high level Group KPI analysis
- Key role in integration's of new acquisitions into the Group reporting pack
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience working in Financial Service, ideally Insurance
- Must have experience in high growing, rapidly changing environments
- Must have experience working in highly acquisitive business
If you fit these requirements and are interested in the role, please apply below.