A leading Global Law firm are looking for a Data Architect to join the London team to become a hire for when new business models and opportunities arise from an increased use of technology such as Machine Learning and AI.
The role holder will be expected to have a deep understanding and of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and Hybrid cloud technologies with a particularly deep understanding of Microsoft's DataVerse, Power Platform and database technologies such as SQL, MongoDB and Neo4J.
The role will also have a responsibility to help choose and manage suppliers involved in any other the assigned project deliverables. The Data Architect should have experience of creating and working with Enterprise Architecture artefacts and be familiar with working with working with data modelling, data quality tools, business intelligence and reporting.
· Be seen as the clear technical lead in all projects and strategy concerning data, BI and reporting.
· Provide clear, continuous, and consistent data architecture leadership at a detailed level within any assigned project.
· Define and drive forward the firm's adoption of data led decision making, new data driven revenue streams and reporting.
· Work alongside the CTO top start to build a Data architecture and strategy for the firm to adopt and own the on-going maintenance of these.
· Work with the Applications Team, DBA's and Finance IT to help drive forward the Finance technology portfolio.
· Develop conceptual, logical and physical data models to support data analysis and business intelligence.
· Create and maintain architectural documentation as artefacts that relate to data and analytics such as architectural designs, patterns, principles and standards and technology selection.
· Create and ensure the Enterprise Data Strategy and roadmap for Data Governance are kept current and fully understood by all relevant teams