Be a part of one of the biggest names in Education Tech who are driving the world's biggest companies to upskill their teams in cloud computing and artificial intelligence.THE COMPANY:
Founded in 2015, this leading Ed Tech platform works with some of the biggest businesses in the world and is a true leader in its space.
- Rapidly expanding currently employs 200 people globally
- Backed by parent company of 3000 employees so great stability while working for a hyper growth 'start-up' at the same time
- Partnering with the biggest global tech companies
- Headquartered in San Francisco
- Great salaries, flexible working and benefits
Working out of London, or fully remote, you will be a part of an elite team with a wealth of experience, maintaining and growing your existing customer/partner base to deliver against specific, measurable targets.
You will be acting as the first port of call for exciting global businesses, working with them directly to drive continuous training solutions across their cloud computing solutions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Work on an exclusive basis with global brands across a range of industries
- Deliver high levels of customer service to ensuring long term commercial relationships
- As a senior team member help to develop junior employees
- Drive success from a diverse portfolio of clients and work with the biggest names in tech
- Collaborate across the business to consistently add value
- Chance to grow your career quickly and move into leadership
- Opportunity to learn about the latest technologies that are changing our lives daily
We are looking for incredibly driven individuals with solid Customer Success experience within a technology business.
You will be engaging and technically minded, who can communicate effectively and deliver valuable insights that enable success.
- 2+ years customer success experience
- Proven track record of hitting renewals targets
- Passion for training clients and resolving their problems
- Works best moving fast and will get the job done
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org