We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
Bringing Ingenuity to Life.Job Description
What we're looking for:
- Strong experience with native mobile application development in Kotlin.
- Notifications - GCM, FCM, MixPanel, Flurry, Push Bots, PubNub, Firebase
- Fingerprint authentication
- Strong knowledge of App architecture patterns.
- Strong notions of security best practices and demonstrated experience of applying sound mobile security practices such as Obfuscation, Encryption, SSL, Certification Pinning, Tokens
- Proficiency in one or more relevant programming language. (e.g. Kotlin/Android, Java).
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, test driven development, static analysis, and automated integration tests.
- Experience implementing and enhancing the CI/CD pipeline for mobile applications. Experience with Jenkins preferred.
- Demonstrated experience delivering and evolving the architecture and DevOps practices for a team developing native mobile applications in an Agile and Lean development environment.
- Experience with Cloud Development Platforms, Mobile/Web development frameworks, and Microservice architecture.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to connect with engineers, managers, PMs, customers.
- Prior experience of leadership and managing small teams
- 3-5+ years of experience in Android development
Additional InformationBenefits At PA
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
PA is committed to building an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people can excel. We believe that greater diversity stimulates innovation, enabling us to fulfil our purpose of 'Bringing Ingenuity to Life', supporting the growth of our people, and delivering more enduring results for our clients.
We only recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, without regard to gender, race, disability, religion, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status. We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.