Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Business Analyst will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Acting as a customer proxy for the development team during the development cycle of specific products
- Analyzing the new requirements from our clients and translating into functional specifications for the product developers
- Reviewing the acceptance tests associated with the acceptance criteria
- Evolving the details of the user stories through conversations with the developers
- Functional review of the product after each iteration
- Attending iteration retrospectives to provide feedback and improve the development process
- Becomes very familiar with the products and applications comprising the assigned line of business' technology landscape.
- Provides configuration application to support business requirements and design (including mock-ups), assists in developing test plans, creation and maintenance of configuration documentation, operational procedures and guidelines, identifying and documenting issues, recommending resolutions.
- Collaborates with team members to create detailed functional and/or technical specifications.
- Uses development specifications to establish traceability from requirements to test cases.
- Ensures Customer satisfaction through promptness in responding to calls, emails for assistance, queries.
- Establishes effective working relationships within the project team
- Timely and effectively communication within project to manage risk and escalations.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor or master's degree in finance, Capital Markets or Computer Science
- 4-6 years of business systems analysis or relevant experience in Banking or Building Society operations
- Digital retail banking expertise
- Strong interest for financial markets and knowledge of financial products is appreciated
- Strong organizational skills, autonomous, self-motivated, curious and open-minded.
- Experience with Agile Scrum development methodology and corresponding concepts related to user stories, acceptance criteria.
- Technical, analytical, and development skills including the ability to provide solutions to a variety of business problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Ability to translate business requirements to functional specifications
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think 'out of the box' for process improvements.
- Ability to execute test plans and test scripts for software applications, document expected results vs. actual results, and record software defects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- English (fluent written and oral) and ability to work in an international environment.