Do you want to work for a global company where promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business? Where everyone matters, and everyone belongs. More about us https://www.eaton.comQuality Manager
Actively promote a culture of 'I Own Quality'. Leads all aspects of quality within the organisation, e.g. supplier, customer and plant. Ensure that the products and services meet required standards and customer requirements. Lead a team of 6 quality engineers and technicians. Coordinate the quality management system, ensure process compliance, and effectiveness.Your key deliverables:
What we are looking for:Education level & experience required:
- Plan and coordinate internal and external quality system audits and own the ISO9001 certification for the plant.
- Set the vision and strategy for the quality department.
- Lead the quality team for achieving the set strategy and objectives.
- Monitor customer/plant/supplier quality and provide rapid response for quality problems.
- Lead cross-functional teams in process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure implementation and verification of corrective and preventative actions.
- Work with suppliers to maintain a high standard of quality and qualify new suppliers/products using tools such as PPAP, MSA, Gauge R&R, CpK.
- Handle customer concerns for the Cwmbran site and Fire platform.
- Regularly report cost of non-conformance and defect parts per million results and drive for improvement in focus areas.
- Lead the quality planning process for new product launches.
- Responsible for effective supervision, coaching, training and guidance of employees.
Batchelors degree or equivalent.Similar Experience In Quality Or Continuous Improvement Required.Technical knowledge:
Analytical / statistical tools and methods.
Knowledge of relevant standards, e.g. ISO9001/14001.
Advanced quality planning, e.g. PPAP, FMEA, control plan, MSA.
Knowledge of inspection and testing methods.Soft skills:
Ability to influence without a direct reporting line.What we offer:
Excellent working environment - safety and ethic are really important for us
Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term - not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
At Eaton, promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
Challenging projects in dynamic environmentAbout Eaton:
Eaton's mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power - more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton's 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 92,000 employees. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.Job
Europe, Middle East, AfricaPrimary Location
United Kingdom-GB State-CwmbranWork Locations
Cwmbran Gb Loc 1Organization
LSD Life Safety Division EMEAJob Level
Full-timeIs remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?
NoDoes this position offer relocation?
Yes, 10 % of the TimeJibe YouTube ID
Requisition ID :102477