Job Reference: J0014167Job Title: NDT TechnicianLocation: Almondbank, Perth - Scotland Salary: CompetitiveAbout the Company:
Aeropeople are excited to be working with one of the world's largest independent Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) providers.
Our client offer extensive MRO services for the business, commercial and military markets across the globe.
My client seeks an experienced NDT Level 2 Technician to join their growing team based in Almondbank, Scotland.Job Description:
The scope of inspections shall be limited to those methods currently used on site and for which the inspector is approved to carry out. Penetrant Flaw Detection (PFD), Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI), Eddy Current Inspection (ECI) and Ultrasonic Flaw Detection (UFD).
- Undertake inspection of aircraft parts in accordance with techniques and written instructions and to write techniques and instructions when they do not exist.
- Undertake training and exams every 5 years to maintain approvals
- Contribute to team delivery of agreed targets and goals.
- Complying with Tool Control Procedures in accordance with relevant ABM procedure.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings
- Carry out ABC reviews
- Support a climate of continuous improvement to assist Productivity, Quality and create a leaner environment
- To achieve maximum flexibility team members will undertake training and train other team members.
- They will also be required to undertake work to the highest level of competence.
- Agree to do other duties within the team to support team output.
- Work within and promote the Behavioural Competences.
- Mentor/train any Apprentices as and when necessary.
- Ensuring that continuation training is up to date and that packs are read and signed for.
- Adherence to our Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety Management Systems (SMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and all associated Business Manuals
Skills and Qualifications:
- 206 hours annual leave (equivalent of 27.5 days) plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance at 4 x annual salary
- Enhanced Auto Enrolment Pension Contribution (currently 4% employer and 4% employee)
- Employee Assistance Programme
Fully qualified Level 2 NDT inspector IAW EN4179/NAS410 in Magnetic Particle Inspection, Penetrant Inspection, Eddy Current Inspection and Ultrasonic inspection, as applicable. Additional Information:
Whether you're looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team...
Aeropeople's expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search 'Aeropeople Ltd' on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs or visit www.aeropeople.com