is an over-the-top (OTT) BNPL product that allows its customers to shop wherever Mastercard is accepted and spread their payment over 6 weeks for zero interest and zero fees whenever they chose to buy from one of Zilch's
5,000+ retail affiliate partners. We are the first FCA regulated Buy Now Pay Later in the country and have massive growth plans for the year ahead. We're looking for...
Your key skills should cover:
- Someone who is excited to join a startup, is passionate and loves problem solving!
- A QA automation engineer who loves to code and who wants to create awesome solutions that they can be proud of!
- An enthusiast who lives and breathes testing and obsesses about quality!
- 3+ years of QA automation experience using Java (or a similar high-level language)
- Experience with testing REST APIs, including authorisation and validating responses
- Web automation tools (Selenium with Cucumber) and API testing tools (e.g. Postman)
- Experience working with test management tools (e.g. TestRail)
- Experience using Git for source control (with feature branching)
Your Day-to-Day responsibilities include:
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
- Bitbucket Pipelines (or a similar CI/CD system)
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience using SQL Server (or a similar relational database)
- Gradle or Maven
- Working closely with other team members as part of an agile team.
- Translate user stories into test scenarios to deliver high quality software.
- Automatically test web applications and microservices using Cucumber in Java.
- Pair program with software engineers to write strong and repeatable automated tests.
- Execute manual tests (if these are not yet automated).
- Formally sign off releases for the QA function.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Private health, insurance inc. Optical and Dental
- Life Cover
- Income protection
- 26 days' holiday per year + 8 Days Public Holiday