Role: Senior Front End Developer
The Lounge family is growing! We are looking for an experienced Senior Front End Developer who can join us on this exciting journey and hit the ground running.
We are after someone who wants to become a part of our growing in-house agile development team and will help build and maintain our e-commerce sites and applications. Within this role, your day-to-day tasks would include translating our designs into clean, consistent code and debugging any bugs that may crop up! You will be part of an existing agile development team, presenting new ideas and supporting us in taking our tech to the next level.
As the team grows, you'll have the opportunity to grow too, alongside a young brand that is forward-thinking, fast-paced, and ever-changing! We would like you to join us on this journey and contribute and influence our brand's growth!What you will do at Lounge:
We would love it if you:
- Build and maintain features on our eCommerce website and other applications.
- Help to build out processes and procedures within the team.
- Keeping a structured well-documented codebase.
- Work closely with our UX designer to come up with new features.
- Work alongside other members in the development team to ensure the smooth running of our eCommerce website.
Some things we can offer:
- Are a wizard with HTML, SASS/SCSS, JavaScrip and Responsive Design.
- Have experience with VueJS or similar (Angular.js, React)
- Have experience with Shopify and Shopify Plus.
- Are naturally a fast thinker and problem solver.
- Are passionate about self-development, learning & suggesting new technologies.
- Have previous experience with GIT or other version control software.
- Have knowledge of working with APIs.
- Have experience optimizing websites for speed for performance.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Are you already a lounger?
- Private Health Care | After 6 month probation passed .
- Enhanced Employer Pension Scheme - We match your % increase capped at 7%.
- ⏰ Flexi-time is available (working hours between 8am-10am - 4pm-6pm)
- 20 days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday
- Mac/Macbook or choice of hardware
- 50% off all product for yourself, family and friends.
- Generous Maternity leave package offering up to 4 months full pay
- Full access to work gym & free weekly / monthly classes
- Death in Service Benefit at 2 x basic salary
- Access to HQ Canteen
- WFH days
- Competitive salary
- Dog lover: Our Head of Staff Happiness is a Cavapoo, she likes cuddles at least once a day from every lounger.
- The ability to make comfort stylish: We all like to rock that famous Lounge comfort every day.
- Real obsession: Everyone at Lounge is driven by an all-consuming passion to create inspiring and daring Lounge moments every day.
- The best brews: A strong brew and a biscuit make for the perfect thinking time. Would you pass the tea test?