Merchant Support OfficerWho are we?
Total Processing is a high-growth company providing merchant services and payment processing solutions to businesses across a variety of commerce channels such as e-commerce, point of sale and SaaS services. We develop and provide highly technical solutions and acquiring services that pave the way for us in the finance sector as a vibrant and energetic company.
Following recent investment and our rapid scale-up into the UAE and Frankfurt, we're looking for a Merchant Support Officer to join us at our offices in Manchester. The right candidate will be joining some of the most innovative minds in Fintech to contribute towards how our solutions are delivered on a daily basis.Overview:
We are looking for a Merchant Support Officer, to join our Support team based in Manchester City Centre. The role involves working with inbound communication from a broad range of merchants to triage and resolve client needs and would be a key point of contact for the business.
Working with our support team this role will be integral to the success of Total Processing and the success of our clients, knowledge of the payments space is favourable, but we are looking for a strong, problem solving attitude and enthusiasm for the role above all else. In return we can offer an exciting and vibrant office culture, working for a company that is successfully disrupting the payments field.The role/duties
- Working with requests from partners and banks to investigate issues as they arise
- Dealing with scheduled tasks for the upkeep of client accounts
- Being the main point of contact for existing clients
- Provide day to day support to clients for their merchant banking services.
- Build and maintain client relationships from the outset and ongoing development to support clients business growth and payment models.
- Resolving queries and where appropriate liaising with technical teams for resolutions and updates.
- Appropriately identify and escalate potential risks, issues and concerns that are uncovered in the course of investigations and ensure these are resolved in a timely manner, adhering to all agreed standards and protocols.
- Build and maintain a high knowledge of Merchant Banking requirements and products for Merchant Services.
- Undertake the successful client review and collection contact strategy within KPIs.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders i.e. other internal departments and external banks.
- Review and undertake client trend strategy actions for client retention and the prevention of regulatory threshold breaches.
- Complete all required training and demonstrate ongoing competency at agreed company and regulatory standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft office proficient
- Strong interpersonal and rapport building skills
- High energy and motivation to build relationships with prospective clients
- Industry awareness, with the ability to identify market trends, threats and opportunities
Flexible Working Hours
Work From home Opportunities