We are recruiting a qualified accountant for our client's Belfast office. They are an international company who are a leading investor services group which focus on supporting fund managers, global companies, as well as private clients worldwide.The Candidate
The successful candidate will be joining a growing international company with offices in Belfast, Dublin and London to name a few. They will offer a competitive package and a strong learning environment to allow the successful candidate to build a successful career with them. This role, will also allow the successful candidate to work from home 50% of their time.The Responsibilities
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of private equity and real estate clients
- Review quarterly and annual financial statements and reports
- Ensure that financial statements are prepared in accordance with the reporting requirements ie IFRS and UK GAAP
- Responsible for reviewing investor distribution calculations and ensure all sales of investments are accurately recorded and proceeds from such are distributed.
- Responsible that all movements if cash are correctly communicated to investors
- Manage the preparation and completion of timetables for clients of all deliverables and monitoring the progress of such to ensure they are on track
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or similar
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CPA or CPA with up to 3 years PQE
- Previous experience working in a professional services firm or financial services
- Experience reviewing financial statements and working papers advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience communicating in a professional environment and in liaising with clients and collaborating companies.
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to use one's own initiative to get the job done.
- Time management experience necessary to ensure deadlines are met and the overall portfolios workload is kept up to date as required.
- Strong Excel skills and experience with popular accounting packages an advantage.
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Remuneration: Competitive Package