Selecta is the largest provider of unattended self-serve coffee and convenience food in Europe, leading the way in vending solutions and specialist coffee services. We are hiring Project Engineer's
to join our Technical department on a 3 month contract to install cashless payment technology to our existing machine base. This position is field based and ideal candidates will have a practical technical background and be able to cover client locations in either Edinburgh/ Glasgow, Chester/ North Wales or Newcastle. Full training, company vehicle, uniform and tools provided.About Selecta
Selecta operates across 16 countries within Europe, serving 12 million people every day. Within the UK we deliver a national service, relied on and trusted by circa 3,500 businesses to serve tasty beverages and snacks at a variety of locations from workplaces to schools, universities and hospitals and everywhere in-between. Our engineers are critical to the operating of our business, ensuring that our machines are well maintained and in working order, so that we can continuously delight our customers. Selecta are always looking for high performing field technical people and this project would serve as a great introduction to the company for the right candidates.Responsibilities
- Installation of cashless payment systems at client sites on a diverse range of vending equipment.
- To ensure that whatever possible all work is completed at the first visit and is compliant with installation process.
- To manage and maintain vehicle stock relevant to project schedule.
- Continually review and escalate failed installs to line management.
- To ensure that you always have access to the technical manuals/documentation relevant to the project
- To attend Project Training Courses to assist you to maintain the highest standard of workmanship.
- Maintain good customer relations by adopting a pleasant manner at all times. Adhere to customer procedure e.g. entry/exit from premises and Health & Safety Policies where appropriate.
- Be aware of any potential cases of customer dissatisfaction and take appropriate action (repair machine, seek assistance from Senior Engineer/ Technical Managers) to avoid the potential becoming actual dissatisfaction.
- Maintain your company vehicle in a road worthy condition in accordance with company procedures. Ensure that your vehicle is kept clean and tidy both inside and out.
- Ability form and maintain a close working relationship with colleagues and clients with a view to providing the best possible service to our clients.
- Willing and able to work on your own initiative to achieve installation schedule.
- A full UK driving licence with at least 12 months driving experience and no more than 6 penalty points is essential
- Be customer-focused with a smart and professional appearance.
- Must have strong technical knowledge/experience in a related field - demonstrated through practical work experience or an electrical/ electronic qualification.
- Have a technical background with strong fault finding and diagnosis skills.
- Be aware of how to work safely on electrical equipment.
Applicants must have the Right to Work in the UK permanently. Please apply for consideration- we look forward to reviewing your CV.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Selecta UK recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community. Benefits
Competitive employment package available upon application
Career Development and Progression Opportunities