Publisher Operations Manager
Venatus is a global advertising technology platform, focused on gaming and entertainment.
Founded in 2010, Venatus was created to provide advertisers with direct access to gaming audiences. As the gaming ecosystem expanded, Venatus has remained at the forefront of the industry, gaining unique access to gaming and esports publishers for global brands.
Venatus exclusively represents the direct, and programmatic, ad sales for EA, Rovio and many other gaming, entertainment and lifestyle sites. Venatus is committed to creating meaningful connections between publishers, advertisers and audiences through a combination of market innovation, data insight and high-quality service working across display, mobile, rich media and video.
Now in its 11th year of business, Venatus has offices in London, Paris, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney and Seoul with plans to grow the team and expand into new territories.What we're looking for:
Venatus is seeking a Publisher Operations Manager to lead our PubOps team. The successful candidate will be a focused, proactive self-starter, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, they will have an enquiring mind and will constantly be looking to drive efficiencies in the way that we develop business.
The role involves maximising publisher set-ups across direct and programmatic campaigns using a multi- platform approach (desktop, tablet and mobile). Ideally, the successful candidate will have a combination of some buy-side and sell-side experience. Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 4 in the publisher operations department
- Optimisation and maximisation of revenues for all publishers and across all platforms
- Revenue reconciliation at month end
- Manage the use of Hubspot, Monday.com and Aniview
- Troubleshooting tags, placements and all publisher issues in a timely fashion
- Execution of product strategy
- Management of all header bidding adaptors
- Data extraction from the Venatus data warehouse
- Working with publishers on calls and video conferencing to solve issues.
- At least 3 years' experience in a publisher role, preferably with a network or multi-site publisher
- Excellent knowledge of Google Ad Manager
- Good knowledge of Xandr or other 3rd party publisher ad server
- Excellent knowledge of programmatic advertising
- Working knowledge of technical debugging in Chrome or the like
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (advanced pivot tables)
- Working knowledge of SQL queries an advantage
- Knowledge of mobile - MRAID and desktop rich media an advantage
- Knowledge of video pre-roll advantageous
- Base salary dependent on experience
- Flexible working pattern
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan scheme
- 25 days annual leave (inclusive of festive office closure) plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Option to buy and sell annual leave allowance
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing, international company
If this sounds like a fit for you, please apply! We'd love to meet and talk further.
We're committed to the belief that the best ideas are born from broad, inclusive minds that span all races, religions, ethnicities, genders and orientations - and that the happiest workplaces are made up of those who feel comfortable and confident to be their very best selves. By employing a mixture of talent that fairly represents the creativity of our industry and the wider world, we can achieve both.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact us.
Please note, we're not currently looking to work with recruitment agencies or consultants for this role.