Remote / Ascot, BerkshireType:
Permanent / Full Time
We are looking for a digitally focussed SEO Content Strategist to join our passionate, forward thinking team. You'll work closely with our client partners to grow conversion, directly contributing to their core business objectives.The role
You will be a part of our Strategy team and in particular, work closely with the Marketing Specialists to devise strategic content roadmaps for our clients, support with their execution, and monitor their performance. Roadmaps must be balanced and sensible with achievable timeframes.
It's imperative the devised strategy is monitored to a professional level. You will be required to hypothesise, monitor, and report monthly to demonstrate success, learnings and suggest informed decisions to improve growth.
As well as marketing existing digital products, part of your role will be involving yourself with new projects within the business to review and suggest improvements within our discovery and definition phases.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic yet supportive team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven individual who has SEO experience.Key responsibilities
- You will be responsible for helping develop and execute short, mid, and long-term inbound marketing strategies on various types of accounts across different verticals to improve and drive improvements for our Client Partners.
- Analyse and recommend content based on SEO keyword and topic research.
- Understand the competitor landscape to drive areas of opportunity and focus.
- Create content templates/brief dependent on findings.
- Devise and maintain internal linking strategies.
- Identify external link building opportunities and outreach.
- Monitor and report on keyword and content performance.
- Monitor and optimise website health from an SEO perspective.
- Support Account Management and New Business teams when opportunities arise.
- Engage stakeholders with results and future ideas, providing them with monthly reports.
- Build on something great and work tirelessly to improve it.
- Have extensive experience (3yrs+) of implementing and managing SEO content strategies and campaigns.
- You must innovative and be able to handle multiple accounts across the B2B and B2C landscape.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to blend qualitative and quantitative data with real-world experiences.
- Ability to see the bigger picture and long term vision.
- Have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Be a unique strategic thinker with a proven and demonstrable track record.
- Experience with SEM tools (Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Have past experience in digital marketing strategy within an agency or client-side where you have used data to think creatively and support brands in achieving new heights (with the ability to prove it).
- Full proficiency of Google Analytics, Excel/Google Sheets, Search Console.
- Tech SEO
- International SEO
- Google Analytics Certification
- Strong understanding of paid marketing
You will be driven, experimental, have an eye for detail, a team player, and be knowledgeable of new and emerging trends in the digital space.The perks!
Life at Rawnet
- 23 days holiday a year, plus all public and bank holidays
- Plus Birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years' service, up to 5 additional days
- Remote/hybrid working
- Family friendly/flexible working
- Collaborative office space in Ascot High Street, with Playstation 4 and Pool Table
- Social events - our Christmas and Summer parties are legendary
- Vitality Private Health Insurance with EAP, additional benefits and discounts
- Enhanced Parental Pay after 1 years' service
- Life Assurance after 3 years' service
- Aviva Pension scheme, with increased benefits for long service employees
- Positive impact day - 1 day a year for you to dedicate to a chosen charity or cause
- Career progression
- Training budget, plus 12 dedicated days
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, and free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have remote working, amazing staff parties, and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet.
The 4.8 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically, and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.