Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We're growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn't be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who bend over backward to put customers first. Individuals who thrive on challenge and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
We're looking for a tenacious Marketing Operations Specialist to join the Marketing Operations - Campaigns team. This person will work directly with Marketing stakeholders, and be responsible for the project management, day-to-day execution, and optimisation of campaigns using Marketo and other marketing technology.Essential Responsibilities
- From intaking requests to successful campaign launches - you will own the end-to-end campaign execution process using Marketo and other marketing technology
- QA, test, and troubleshoot issues as they may arise
- Clearly communicate with internal partners to ensure alignment on requirements, deliverables and timelines
- Monitor campaign results, and use metrics such as open-to-click rates and attendance-to-registration data to make recommendations for improving campaign performance
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve campaign execution processes
- Create and make ongoing updates to documentation as needed
- At times, be a driver of change as we optimise processes for efficiency, scalability, and global consistency
- Stay informed of Marketing Operations best practices
Nice To Have
- 3+ years of experience using marketing automation platforms (such as Marketo)
- 5+ years marketing experience
- 5+ years of experience using marketing automation platforms (such as Marketo)
- 5+ years working with other marketing technology (such as Salesforce, Demandbase One, Adobe tools, and more)
- 5+ years working with Excel/Sheets, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- 3+ years experience in a project management position
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- A customer service attitude with a client-centric approach to working with stakeholders
- Strong project management and timeline management skills
- Self-driven problem solver with an "ownership" mindset, and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong communicator with the ability to clearly articulate findings and recommendations to various audience types both verbally and in written or presentation form (from technical members to mid-level management)
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- You have a strong understanding of the buyer's journey, marketing attribution, and channel tracking
- You have basic to intermediate experience with HTML and CSS
- You are a certified user of any marketing automation platform
- You have experience with building reports and dashboards in Salesforce
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!COVID-19
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.