Data Quality Manager Bristol or Cheltenham | Up to £36,000 | Hybrid WorkingThe Role
As Data Quality Manager your role will be to work closely with the Data Analyst team as well as over Directorates within this organisation to ensure to Governance and compliance of all Big Data sets. You will be responsible for leading this organisations work with external bodies, establishing data governance principles, define data standards, polices and procedures and champion proper data documentation or data catalogue creation.Who you'll be working for
You will be working for a non-profit organisation who support institutions of higher education and research across the UK. They supply digital solutions to ensure that the UK is the most digitally-advanced higher education / research nation in the world.What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will be experienced in Data management and process improvement with a solid understanding of Data and its life cycle. Key skills required are:
In return you'll receive
- Experience of data audits (internal and external)
- Experience of working with large data sets, ideally supplied by external 3rd parties
- Use of automated tools to capture and validate data
- Familiarity with GDPR and the obligations it imposes for the processing of personal data
- Familiarity with defining data standards and checking conformance with them
This is a permanent employment opportunity with scope for progression into man management or potentially cross functional internal promotion.
What you need to do now
- Salary: Up to £36,000
- Holidays: 23 days + 3 Christmas days + 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension: 5% employee contribution + 10% employer contribution
- Benefits: Various benefits including Pat/Mat Leave extensions, cycle to work scheme.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Do you know someone that would be perfect for this role? We offer £500
in high street shopping vouchers on all successful referrals.