1. Responsible for overall sales of UK e-commerce.
2. To make sales plan and execute the regular and seasonal promotions.
3. To manage e-commerce operations and marketing campaigns.
4. To work with internal and external partners on campaign setup.
5. To analyze user behavior and campaign data, and conduct continuous optimization for campaigns.
6. To conduct competitor analysis and market analysis with good understanding of mobile markets.
7. To cultivate online shopping in local markets by means of gaining new users, maintaining active users, improving conversion rate and etc.
1. Bachelor's degree or above.
2. Strong understanding of e-commerce. 3+ years of experience in e-commerce, online operation, sales planning, product management, or product marketing is preferred.
3. Self-motivated, result-driven, creative thinker and strong problem solving skills. Ambition to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment.
4. Proficient in English.
5. Be prepared to travel or base abroad.