Futureheads are delighted to be working exclusively with an emerging markets money transfer service provider based in Shoreditch. The company already has over 10,000 repeat users and work with 15 recipient nations and is fully committed to helping contribute towards the United Nations 2030 sustainable development goals. Their aim is to help some of the poorest nations access basic banking services and is heavily backed by a number of channels and true philanthropists.
This is an opportunity to work within a dynamic team that are highly collaborative, inclusive and love to write clean well designed code. You'll have access across the business working with Product, Operations, and Customer Support collectively aiming to build a solid technical solution that is reliable, high performance and secure.
Duties may include but aren't limited to:
- Writing clean well designed code
- Collaborating on product decisions
- Actively contributing to a positive inclusive culture and committed to using your development skills for social betterment.
What We Look For:
- Minimum of 2 years commercial coding experience in either Java or JVM languages
- Experience working on complex distributed systems.
- Cloud based development experience preferably on AWS
- Collaborative mindset and passionate about sharing new ideas and best practice.
- Ideally experience working with third party APIs.
What You Can Expect
- You would be joining and contributing to a dynamic, multinational and diverse team love a technical challenge.
- You'll be working with developers of varied backgrounds with Top STEM subject backgrounds to those that have developed a passion for code at a later point and may even be self-taught.
If you'd like to be part of a fantastically dynamic environment, love a challenge and want to contribute positively towards changing the global financial landscape please apply now.