Chi Chi London is the prettiest brand in the UK & we want you to be a part of our dream. Join us and help grow the brand into the number one occasion wear specialist worldwide. Our focus is dynamic digital growth & with your strategy and ideas, we know we can achieve it together. We're a young brand, with room for you to progress, explore your potential and deliver something we can all be proud of. We like to be disruptive, think outside the box and move at lightening pace. We don't expect perfection, just to do your best. If you're determined, willing to jump on this roller coaster and have a fantastic time in the process, then you're already in the right place!
Nominated Best Digital retailer & Best App (Drapers Digital Awards) / Fast Track 100 Company - 49th fastest growing private company in the UK - (Sunday Times / Virgin)
You will need excellent numerical and analytical skills, combined with great organisation and strong commercial awareness. You will also need to demonstrate an excellent understanding of Excel and be able to produce regular weekly and monthly stock and sales reports.
Overview of the role:
• Reporting into the Head of Merchandising
• Liaising with our suppliers, warehouse, buyers and digital team to ensure the smooth movement of stock in and out of the business
• Stock potentialisation through intake management and allocation
• Monday trading analysis and any ad hoc analysis to support Merchandiser
• Assisting with initial season set up
• Sizing of buy post sign off
• Monitoring and maintaining line flows for continuity product
• Management of tracking intake into the business
• Constant communication with suppliers and buying team to ensure on time and full product launches
• Accurate knowledge of intake with awareness of shipments and any issues, especially involving key lines in the range
• Weekly meeting with the Buyers admin assistants to highlight any opportunities and risks to deliveries and launch
• Regular communication to the team to escalate any potential risks.
• Collate Monday trade pack accurately and distribute to team
• Provide adhoc analysis on the website and product, identifying key trade points and proposing actions
• All analysis to be thoroughly checked and presented with key observations and action points when necessary
• Demonstrating a full understanding of the importance of decisions made from analysis
• Taking initiative to produce information to support Merchandiser
• Demonstrate market awareness including competitor activity
• Awareness of Brand values
• Positive attitude and adaptable to constantly changing and fast paced retail environment
• Strong level of initiative pre-empting possible issues and attempts to resolve in the first instance
• Strong and effective working relationship with teams
• Strong attention to detail, ensuring information is accurate
• Good communication skills, as the role will be liaising with a number of different teams and external partners
• Serious love of numbers, and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
What are we like to work for?
So what's in it for you? Working for Chi Chi London will offer you plenty of career development and support as we are committed to offering high standards of training. A key factor in our success is our focus on people. We are looking for people who are passionate about working within fashion retail, dedicated to driving sales and above all, excited about the future with Chi Chi London.
28 days paid holiday a year / Pension scheme / 30% staff discount / Discounts across over 200 gyms nationwide / Free Mobile Phone Insurance / Discounts on train & cinema tickets/ Perkbox plus lots more!
North London (Enfield) *15 minutes by train from Liverpool Street Station & 5 minutes by train from Tottenham Hale Station