Salesforce Implementation Consultant
This is the ideal role for a talented candidate with a strong technical and programme management skillset looking to develop their career with a start-up company. The successful candidate will benefit from excellent career-enhancing prospects.
We are looking for experienced candidates to be responsible for the delivery of Salesforce applications and solutions. You will be working remotely with managing and supporting consultants, developers and admins on different layers of the clients infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Additionally, you will have a flexible attitude, creativity and imagination. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail are also key, as is the ability to work individually or within a team to tight deadlines.Responsibilities
- Trusted advisor to clients
- Lead projects across the Implementation lifecycle
- Lead discovery workshops to gather requirements
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build reliable applications using the Salesforce platform
- Take ownership of project work (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify issues, discuss a resolution with client
- Ensure delivery quality delights the client
- Track project scope and costs, raising any divergence with client
- Report and escalate project issues to the management team
- Project management and Programme Management
- Ability to communicate with clients and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to provide optimal solutions
- Experienced Salesforce sales/service project delivery (> 3 years)
- One or more Salesforce consultant certifications
- Ideally some Salesforce platform development experience (e.g. Apex, Lightning Components)
- Hands-on experience of delivering Salesforce Projects
- Full stakeholder management experience - including delivering discovery workshops, requirements gathering and project oversight.
- Experience of data migration in IT transformation projects
- Ideally software development experience
- Knowledge of web technologies - HTML/JS/CSS etc.
Why R3 Digital
- Project management certification. E.g. Prince2, DSDM, Scrum Master, etc
- Work experience: >5 years Experience of Delivering IT transformation projects
- Education: Degree level (or equivalent experience)
- Certifications: One or ideally more Salesforce consulting certifications or equivalent experience.
R3 Digital was founded early 2019 by three experienced consultant/architects looking to do things differently. We bring our clients deep routed expertise matched by professional vigour in our project delivery. We are a Salesforce Silver Partner, and aim to continue sustainable growth in the ecosystem.
We work as a remote team (though these days that is nothing new), but have the advantage of that being part of our ethos. The key thing we share is the desire to provide our clients with Salesforce solutions that delight. This is achieved through providing the best advice, and through delivery with the best technical expertise.
At R3 you'll join our team of expert consultants, where we challenge each other to go to the next level; whether that be competing for the next new cert, or achieving career goals such as the coveted CTA.