Web Bureau is a multi-award winning digital agency with offices in Belfast, Dublin & London. We are a company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are an ambitious and ever-growing organisation with a passion for technology, the internet and digital marketing. Web Bureau is an award winning digital strategy, design and development agency, established for over 15 years.The Role
You will work with a diverse range of clients to provide digital marketing strategies that deliver results. You will lead a team of digital specialists who will execute digital campaigns across paid search, social, SEO, email marketing and affiliate marketing channels. Reporting to the Commercial Director you will support promotion of Web Bureau's services.Day to day
- Oversee clients campaigns to ensure they are delivered in line with requirements
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Identify trends, insights and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Work with your team of digital marketing executives to deliver excellent digital marketing strategies for your clients
- Help to grow and maintain a talented digital marketing team by inputting in recruit decisions and recommending ongoing training plans for the team
We are looking for an organised, motivated, and passionate Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
- In depth knowledge of at least two digital marketing channel (and interest in broadening this knowledge)
- Knowledge of how an agency works
- Natural ability to develop client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, prioritise and deliver calmly under pressure
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Moz, Search Console, SEMRush, etc.)
- Experience of using Project Management tools such as Teamwork, JIRA, Asana, Trello etc
- Previous experience working in a Digital or Marketing Agency
For the right person, this job represents an exciting opportunity to join a successful company and be a key player in steering its future development.
- Competitive salary and structured career development plan
- Regular training, workshops and presentations
- Employee pension scheme
- Employee perk and benefits scheme
- Remote & Flexible working provisions
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities for all its employees and for all applicants for employment. It opposes all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
We are a diverse team so want to maximise every individual's potential to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised and utilised.
This means affording equal access to any employment opportunities within the Company according to your ability, without prejudice or discrimination by reason of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, disability or age.