My client is looking for a Senior Applications Solutions Architect with proven background in the architecture and deployment of SaaS/Cloud based API/SDK solutions.
As a key member of the Implementation Services team, you will own implementation projects, working directly with customer leadership and technical personal to drive a successful and timely integration of our products into our customer's or partners applications or platforms.
To be successful, you will have proven experience delivering end to end technical projects across a number of customers, preferably within a Professional Services environment.
My client is on a mission to make the internet a safer place for businesses and consumers. Our unique facial biometric technology allows banks, governments, healthcare and travel providers to verify customer identity online and provide simple access to secure services.Responsibilities
- Accurately scope out and communicate the project implementation plan to the customer.
- Educate customers on my clients products, integration techniques and best practices.
- Proactively drive the implementation of my clients products following standard implementation methodology.
- Serve as the main technical point of contact throughout the implementation process.
- Work closely with the technical teams of clients and partners to understand their development and production environment.
- Support and assist customers with end-to-end troubleshooting when issues arise during and after the implementation phase.
- Capture and provide valuable customer feedback for product improvements.
- 5 years+ of relevant experience in software development, professional services, or enterprise architecture with heavy focus and background in mobile app development.
- Knowledge in web-based systems architecture (HTML 5), service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture.
- Strong technical background in a B2B SaaS API/SDK space is essential.
- Working knowledge of web service technologies (Web APIs, REST, SOAP, WCF, JSON, XML).
- Previous mobile app development experience (Android or iOS).
- Familiarity with industry standard tools used for development and debugging: Web Proxy - Postman, Fiddler; Mobile App - Android Studio, XCode, or other IDEs.
- Proven technical project management skills.
- Proven customer facing experience and solutions-based consulting.
- Experience and knowledge of effective project methodologies and practices such as Agile.
- Problem-solving: identify and elevate performance issues through the appropriate channels, taking initiative to resolve them with high quality.
- Effective communicator: interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, able to effectively support and motivate a team virtually.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, BSEE, or equivalent experience