EMEA Partner & Field Marketing Manager - Cyber Security
This is the first UK based Marketing hire, so its a very exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in building out the business in the EMEA region.
Our client is a hyper-growth Pre-IPO Cyber security vendor and they are looking to hire an experienced Partner and Field Marketing Manager, to take responsibility of partner marketing for EMEA (with some field marketing too)
As the Partner & Field Marketing Manager, you will create and run the marketing calendar for EMEA, including awareness and education programs for partners, and joint marketing programs with them (both digital and in the field).
What will you do:
- Work closely with the channel sales team and the partners to build and execute quarterly and annual marketing plans
- Work with the direct sales team on the creation and execution of the field marketing plan such as conferences, events, roundtables, meetups, speaking engagements etc
- Manage the partner portal including deal registration process, partner training courses, updating marketing and sales tools, etc.
- Winning partner mindshare through promotions, contests, and other gamification-based practices
- Support the channel team with marketing-related initiatives
- Be accountable for marketing program success, quarterly goals and compiling performance metrics to show ROI etc
Requirements for the Partner & Field Marketing Manager:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience building and / or managing field and channel marketing for a cybersecurity company (start-up experience would be an additional bonus)
- Proven experience managing a partner portal
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving company at hyper-growth stage
- An outstanding team player
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills