We're looking for a SMB Team Lead to join our Sales team. This is an exciting role where you can really build and drive the SMB team. You will be responsible for building out the team and actively involved in the recruitment process of two Sales Executives. This role reports directly into the UK Sales Director.
There is a degree of flexibility if you would like to work from home but ideally, you must be able to commute to Bath easily. Responsibilities
Essential skills Required
- Team Lead / New Business Sales role
- You will have your own personal revenue quota and be responsible for the all-up revenue in the SMB sector
- All leads from Microsoft's demand gen engine and via our SDR team that are in the SMB segmentation will be owned, qualified, driven and closed by the SMB team
- The opportunities will be across both Azure and Modern Work solutions, and range from £500 - £10,000 per month revenue
What do we offer you?
- Minimum of three years experience in selling with some leadership experience
- Understanding of the Microsoft Azure and Modern Work Cloud Solutions and Microsoft organisation.
- You will possess an understanding of MSP / services sales and partner-based selling.
- Have lead a small sales team in a previous role.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - written, oral and facilitation.
- Ability to problem tackle - balancing both strategic and immediate needs.
- Ability to work independently and willing to travel.
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly evolving, and high growth environment.
- Pension contribution
- Health care cash plan
- Life Assurance/Critical Illness/Income Protection
- Birthday lunches
- Fun Fund
- Much more...
We offer a challenging environment and the opportunity to develop skills supporting a wide range of technologies and solutions. This is the perfect opportunity for ambitious individuals to develop their technical careers with a leading company in the transformational cloud computing industry.