Ad Operations Specialist
Allied Global Marketing is looking for an Ad Operations Specialist to work on our digital media team. This role will work closely with the team's Media Planners and Associates to assist with campaign set-up and execution on a top entertainment streaming service account.
The Ad Ops Specialist will handle campaign set-up, ad trafficking, pixel implementation, and across multiple digital media advertising platforms including Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, Bing, Apple Search Ads and other social media platforms such as Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, etc. Responsibilities
- Perform all ad operations responsibilities including ad trafficking, troubleshooting, campaign optimisations, and reporting.
- Handle conversion pixel creation, placement, and testing across campaigns
- Assist media vendors with troubleshooting implementation and delivery, actively resolve tracking issues
- Ongoing use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools for weekly and quarterly reporting. Assist with insights and optimisation recommendations
- Assist with the set-up and management of paid social advertising campaigns and paid search campaigns
- Manage benchmarking and KPI trends
- Communicate regular updates on campaign status to internal stakeholders
- Monitor campaign pacing and make recommendations to improve performance
- Assist with ad hoc projects and requests
- Experience with campaign set-up including target development, creative testing, bid and budget management, and optimisations
- Ability to take on requests and troubleshoot
- Previous experience at a digital media agency
- Excellent communication skills under high-pressure situations both internally and externally
- Expertise in managing expectations against timelines and project delivery
- Extreme interest in digital media emerging technology
- Confidence in advising team on campaign performance and setting KPIs and goals
- Working knowledge of Google Marketing Suite (AdWords, Campaign Manager, YouTube), DSPs and social advertising platforms.
- Working knowledge of paid social platforms including Facebook Ads Manager.
- Understanding of and preferably previous experience working in data and analytics.