Company DescriptionAsahi UK (AUK), part of Asahi Europe & International Ltd, aims to enrich consumer experiences through innovation, high-quality service and an exceptional portfolio of premium beer, ale and cider brands including, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Asahi Super Dry, Meantime, Fuller's London Pride and Cornish Orchards. Our aim is to be the leading super-premium beer business in the UK, through a brand mix that creates a compelling proposition.
We are now looking to appoint a Draught Quality Manager to join our UK Draught Technical Services Team, taking ownership of the South West Region. You cab be based anywhere in the South West but need to be able to travel across the entire region.Job DescriptionRole Description
QualificationsYour Ideal Background
- Completing the audit programme of dispense installation and maintenance work-undertaken by our service providers and Asahi Technical Representatives, and Cellar practices relating to AUK keg and Cask products to ensure consistent application of technical and product quality standards.
- Environment, Health & Safety Compliance in relation to draught dispense installations and maintenance activity.
- Adherence to any legislature relating to the installation and maintenance of a draught dispense system (e.g. Code of Practice for pressurised systems and electrical safety)
- Providing technical support, using dispense knowledge and bespoke solutions and manage via the DTS Operations team, the delivery to customer expectations for specific large projects, major builds and refurbishments.
- Developing technical solutions for AUK outlets that experience ongoing dispense issues
- Deliver engaging training sessions on the subjects of quality / technical relating to the dispensing / management of draught products, ensuring the courses are delivered with enthusiasm and passion for our brands delivering key messages on quality and best practices.
- Run courses that will include tutored tastings, beer and cider food matching along with pouring ritual, that meet the specific needs of customers.
- Work with the AUK Sale and Brands Teams and outlets to advise on specific product requirements and how these are best suited for specific locations and accounts
- Provide recommendations to improve or rectify below standard Cellar management practices, installations and maintenance activity along with the overall equipment performance.
- Responsible for ensuring that the working environment is safe and controlled complying with AUK Health and Safety policies. This includes, but is not limited to, driving standards, ensuring risk assessments are completed and applied for related tasks and reviewed regularly with the Draught Quality Technical Manager raising any non-compliances in-line with AUK Health and Safety policy.
- Work with the broader draught technical team (for example, Draught Operations team, Dispense Equipment Supply Manager and Service Providers) to deliver against customer service, quality and cost metrics
Additional InformationOn offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous benefits package.
- Experience of working in a customer focused role within an FMCG environment
- Experience in training and coaching
- Knowledge and experience of working on draught dispense systems
- Demonstrated experience managing supplier and customer relationships
- Good PC skills; Excel (advanced); Word & PowerPoint (proficient); CRM (advantageous)and mobile facilities management systems
- Strong communicator, with an ability to influence and motivate people at all levels
- Able to build productive customer or supplier relationships that deliver against the business objectives
- Able to work within a Head Office environment with the ability to communicate and influence both senior stakeholders and other departments within the business.
Please no agencies.
- Cash Car allowance
- Annual bonus
- Beer allowance
- Health insurance
- Industry-leading pension contribution
- Life assurance
- 25 days' holiday