I'm hiring a Cyber Security Engineer to be based in or around (within and hour) of Manchester.
You should have the following skill set and live within or relocate to the Manchester area.
· CompTIA Security+, MCSE, CEH or equivalent preferred
· 3+ years of IT infrastructure experience
· 3+ years knowledge and hands-on experience with different security domains or disciplines (e.g. network security, endpoint security, protocols and associated hardware)
· 3+ years' general experience in vulnerability scanning, firewall, WAN, LAN, Wireless (preferable Cisco), antivirus & malware analysis, proxy, IDS/IPS, log correlation tools, SIEM, DLP, NAC, and application firewall solutions.
· Familiar with principles as RBAC, OWASP, Layered Defense and Defense in Depth
· Require knowledge of IT frameworks as ITIL 3.0
· Requires advanced knowledge of Linux, Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Server, Azure and Office 365· Operate, maintain and provide unsolicited advice on technical
Cybersecurity defence and operations: Vulnerability scanning systems and tooling, Endpoint security systems, Email and web security filtering, Cloud Application security environments
· Assist in technical IT (cybersecurity) projects
· Perform incident handling
· Review and maintain Standard Operating Procedures
· Analyse and make recommendations to improve and secure network, system, and application architectures
· Examines network, server, and application logs to determine trends and identify potential security incidents
· Provide IT operations team with operational third line support and guidance when required.
· Perform daily technical cybersecurity operations in production, development, staging with implementation, development and maintaining technical security controls: threat management, vulnerability management, SIEM and incident detection tasks.
· Partner with the Global infrastructure team on projects and maintaining the global infrastructure and is proficient in global information technology