Incremental Group is a high growth digital technology business based in various locations around the UK. We are looking for Principal/Senior Dynamics Consultants to join our growing team.
Do you have
a significant track record in
are you passionate about technology looking to contribute with your skills and experience in high profile and high value Dynamics CRM/365 projects?
This role is right for an individual who will thrive in taking ownership of the success of the delivery in a wide range of projects.Primary accountabilities
- Engage directly with customers to deliver applications built using Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM), Microsoft Power Platform, and related technologies such as Azure.
- Functional and technical responsibilities across the full project lifecycle, e.g.: planning, diagnostics, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and training.
- Responsible for ensuring best practice is applied to all deliverables, and projects are well managed. Principals often lead or oversee a delivery team on multiple large projects.
- With line management responsibilities principals are expected to lead, mentor, and develop consultants in formal and informal settings.
- A champion and leader within the Dynamics team, in line with a culture of continuous improvement and learning pro-actively and significantly progresses the objectives, processes, and practices of the business unit.
- Secondary responsibilities include contributing to pre-sales engagements, producing marketing content, maintaining product knowledge, achieving certifications, and supporting existing customers.
- Use a design-led thinking approach in identifying customer needs and accelerating customer digital transformation
- Develop, harvest Incremental Group methodology that enables solutions to scale
- Support Project manager in defining project plan and provide effort estimate
- Support Project Manager in tracking deliverable to success and with high standards level.
You will demonstrate leadership qualities and possess skills and expertise in the following areas:
What we offer you
- Extensive experience with Pre-sales demonstrations, presentations and proposal writing
- Extensive expertise in the configuration, customisation and implementation of Dynamics 365 Solutions
- Extensive Analysis / requirements gathering, solution design and implementation of Dynamics 365 Solutions
- Experience of working with Dynamics 365 Solutions to various types of external systems and can recommend an approach and technology
- Extensive experience in developing integrations of Dynamics 365 Platform to various types of external systems and can recommend an approach and technology
- Extensive experience of working with MS technical stack and build deployment automation.
In this role, you will be a key member of the Power Platform and Automation practice, working with a strong team on significant projects and initiatives across our customer base. You will be empowered to make key decisions within an ambitious entrepreneurial digital technology business.
We offer an industry leading benefits package and flexible working. We are proud to have and promote a healthy work life balance. Some of the company benefits we offer include private medical cover, 34 days holiday, a 6.5% contributory pension scheme and life assurance. Apply
We value working with people with different points of view and experiences, so hope to hear from a wide range of talented and skilled consultants. To register your application contact our Talent Acquisition Team with your CV to find out more.
As an inclusive employer Incremental is committed to building diverse teams, we welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.