TrueLayer's Solutions Engineering team is responsible for onboarding and integrating our clients into our platform. We rely on them to ensure clients are given world-class service with the utmost trust and diligence, and ensure that their experience of using TrueLayer's products exceed their expectations.
Solutions Engineers are "Trusted Advisors", working to map out use cases and help our Customers realise value in our service. We are looking for Solutions Engineers to facilitate the onboarding and technical integration which includes providing technical guidance, feedback and best practices based on the customer use cases. This also includes working with prospects and showing them solutions as to how an integration with TrueLayer would solve their problems.
The Solutions Engineer is an expert of TrueLayer, being an advocate externally and bridging the relationship between customers and internal teams of product, sales and engineering.
If you are tech savvy, love building relationships, and are excited to play your part in our story as we expand our platforms across Europe, we want to hear from you!Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we build intelligent financial infrastructure that puts fintech at people's fingertips.
Businesses use our global network, built on open banking and PSD2, to securely access financial data and enable instant payments. Headquartered in London with offices in Milan, Dublin, Sydney, and Hong Kong, we've raised $142M to date and we're trusted by some of the biggest names in tech, including Revolut, Trading 212, and Zopa.
We are systems builders, design thinkers, product crafters and committed doers. We work in a collaborative, transparent environment where people can be their true selves, embrace ownership and accountability, and build something that will define an industry.
Our vision is to create a financial ecosystem that is open to everyone. We grew from a UK leader in 2020 to a global provider in 2021, operating in 12+ countries. The thing is, we're just getting started...As one of our Solution Engineers, you will:
RequirementsWhat we need from you:
- Enable TrueLayer customers to integrate with our APIs
- Show technical leadership, by identifying best practices for API integration and assisting customers with their implementation
- Create check-ins with customers to drive integration, deliver value and assist with technical issues
- Advocate for our Customer needs internally by delivering insightful, quantitative feedback
- Work closely with customers on identifying unique use cases, and developing collateral to assist in their product build
- Create and prioritise feature requests to ensure the growth of the product's capabilities and potential
- Form a relationship with key customers post-integration to ensure that their future technical requirements are mapped and met
Nice to have:
- Have experience in a Sales Integration, Sales Onboarding, Customer Success, Solution Engineering, Technical Support or Developer relations role
- Enjoy working on complex use cases and developing the right tools for the benefit of customers
- A good understanding of APIs
- Can switch between communicating to internal and external stakeholders, both technical and non-technical
- Be able to prioritise efficiently without compromising on quality
- Be proactive in your approach and think ahead of customer needs to ensure seamless consumer experience
BenefitsWhat you can expect from us:
- Experience working in FinTech or Financial Services
- Any previous work in a SaaS company
- A computer science or technology focussed degree
Inclusion & Diversity
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company
- Flexible hours ⌛ and remote work
- Brand new Macbook
- A remote-working stipend to help set up your home office
- Flexible holiday policy ✈️
- Generous parental leave
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4%
- Private Health Insurance ⚕️
- 12 fully-paid Wellbeing Days a year (on top of the holiday allowance) ️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill ♀️
- Learning & development allowance
At TrueLayer, we don't just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you - like your age, ability, background and identity - are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).