Thanks for checking out our job opening; we are excited that you are interested in learning more about NCC Group.
We are on a mission to make society a safer and more secure place. Our people are the ones who make that possible; a global community of talented individuals working together towards a safer future.
We aim to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential. We work together, we are brilliantly creative, we embrace difference and we want you to join in our mission, as a Cloud Architect.
Take a look at our website here to learn more about why we're one of the leading global Cyber Security and Risk Mitigation business: www.nccgroup.com The Opportunity
An exciting opportunity to lead the AWS infrastructure within the newly formed Agile Accelerator function at NCC Group. This is a great opportunity to work on mission critical Cyber Security-related products and services, for one of the world's leading practices. You will be Cloud Architect SME, spanning a number of newly funded R&D initiatives. You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to develop solutions following CI/CD best practices.
As a core team member, you will have the ability to influence the way we work as a business function and set the standard at an industry level.The Challenge
Lead the design and documentation of easily maintainable and scalable AWS PaaS cloud solutions working closely with Developers within the teams.
Be the key decision maker for architectural designs ensuring all solutions are cost effective, secure and extendable.
Work closely with DevOps on IaC towards achieving zero downtime deployments.
Produce high quality architectural design drawings and documentation. Essential Skills
- Strong experience designing AWS native cloud infrastructure
- Proven track record of designing security sensitive scalable API driven solutions in AWS.
- Expert in AWS infrastructure, networking, access control and PaaS services.
- Strong skills in secure design and cloud infrastructure hardening strategies.
- Good understanding of Application architecture and design, including secure design principles.
The following additional attributes would be advantageous:
- Experience working in the cyber security industry
- Working knowledge of SCRUM / Agile
- Knowledge off infrastructure as code using Cloud Formation
- Knowledge of DevOps and CICD principles
- Threat modelling
- AWS certifications
- Self-starter and ability to operate within a fast-paced and deeply technical team.
- Keenness to take ownership of problems and see through to conclusion.
- Creative flair and a penchant for problem solving.
- A real love of tech, data and doing cool things.
- Client-focus and ability to have discussions at all levels.
Please do not hesitate to apply.About NCC Group
The NCC Group family has over 1,800 members located all around the world, providing a trusted advisory service to 15,000 customers. Born in the UK, we have now have offices in North America, Canada, Europe, Asia- Pacific and United Arab Emirates.
We are passionate about helping our customers to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape. We fuel that passion with investment in our people and our business.
Our values and code of ethics are at the heart of how we operate - we work together, we are brilliantly creative and we embrace difference. We treat everyone and everything with equal respect.
We want to create an environment where all colleagues feel psychologically, emotionally and physically safe to be authentic, sharing their personal experiences to represent the diversity of the world they live in, and have equal opportunity to achieve their best.
If your skills and experience meet the needs of the role requirement, we will endeavour to respond to every application within 10 working days. However, if you haven't heard back from us within this timeframe on this occasion your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, but please do continue to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other more suitable roles.
We may also store your CV on our database for any future vacancies.