System Integration Engineer.
We are looking for a System Integration Engineer to join our clients company and be part of an incredibly exciting, fast-paced team who supply extremely specialised projects to our clients most important Government and Military customers, developing projects in the field of communications and SDR (Software Defined Radio).
You will be working within their advanced development group where you will reap the benefits of working in an agile team of leading, innovative communication /firmware specialists. You should therefore be comfortable detecting firmware, hardware, and software issues in the prototype environment.
As a System Integration Engineer you will have key responsibilities within the team which include:
- Defining and delivering a completely functional system modelled on present development assets and reference design.
- The individual should be able to refine software and hardware component requirements from current designs.
- Ensure the integration team are aware of the delivery requirements.
What our clients are looking for in their System Integration Engineer:
- STEM degree or relevant engineering experience.
- SATCOM/RADAR/SIGINT/EW or any other relevant experience.
- Integration of a system of sub-systems, testing and approving against project deliverables.
- Competitive salary.
- Additional company benefits such as higher maternity pay, adoption and parental leave.
- Excellent career development.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work with a renowned market leader as well as with individuals who are experts in their fields.
If you are interested in this exciting role as a System Integration Engineer, please contact for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94510443