Digital Campaign ManagerLocation:
£40,000 + bonus
We are the international Total Video sales house of Europe's largest broadcaster. With a portfolio of more than 100 TV channels, premium VOD platforms in 12 countries as well as access to our own adtech platforms like, we provide unrivalled touchpoints to audiences across Europe. Advertisers gain a simple and central access to almost 160m daily TV users and 53 billion video views per month.
Besides providing massive TV and digital Video reach (Total Video reach), we focuss on bringing true multi-country audience and competition insights to clients, with the yearly Total Video Key Facts as the benchmark publication for international video advertising. Based on extensive reach and compelling insights, we are able to deliver best in class media innovations to clients in the key European consumer markets.
We are seeking an experienced and highly organized digital video expert who can support our growth vision with operational excellence.
As Digital Ad Operations manager your focus will be on consulting our international sales teams in all matters of pricing, campaign strategies and creation of media plans. You will also be implementing and coordination digital campaigns running across Europe, collaborating with some of the largest Publicists and Broadcasters, managing and optimizing campaigns to ensure delivery in relation to budget goals and KPIs. Currently the video portfolio covers premium video across BVOD, OLV, Outstream and YouTube. You would be part of a true international environment, surrounded by digital video experts and a sales team that is talking to clients across the globe. Your Opportunity
Responsibilities & Duties
- Be a part of a high growth company that is set out to simplify and unify the premium digital video world for international advertisers
- Work across a broad video inventory portfolio with the best and most premium content available in digital across Europe
- Be responsible for end-to-end consulting of our sales teams, and their global clients, within a highly motivated and experienced Digital Ad Operations team
- Be part of the no. 1 Total Video sales house in Europe and be at the forefront of the evolution of the digital video Ecosystem
· Receive & refine briefings from our international sales team for digital video campaigns
· Develop campaign strategies and media plans for international clients to advertise across our digital video portfolio
· Implement and/or coordinate implementation of digital campaigns across our digital video portfolio
· Manage and optimize live campaigns via our adtech
· Report and analyze performance and pacing of running campaigns, advice sales teams and clients on optimization needs
· Be central, go-to source for sales colleagues on - budget levels, advertising formats, digital inventory and products for a successful digital video campaign on the portfolio
· Communicate with local partners on prices, formats, and products included in the digital video portfolio
· Representing the business as a digital campaign specialist in discussions with clients and agencies, or for internal purposes, when needed.
· Update of sales material necessary for digital video campaign facilitation (CPM dashboards, contact person database, basic offer presentations, etc.)Desired Skills/Experience
· At least 3-years' experience in managing, assessing and facilitating digital video campaigns in a media agency, sales house, digital agency or trading desk both I/O and programmatic - either from supply or demand side
· Good knowledge of digital ecosystem
· Extensive experience in operating adtech from sell or buy side, be proficient with standard KPI's and metrics used in online video campaigns
· Highly-organized way of working, structured, able to create proper documentation and to work thoroughly
· Experience from working with media partners in different countries is beneficial
· Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills
· Proficient in Excel and PPT
· Experience from different digital media types included in our digital portfolio is beneficial, but not needed.