We're looking for a highly motivated WordPress engineer to join our team to work across a variety of digital products and website projects.We'd like to meet someone with the following experience
Any extra experience in following is nice to have, but not essential
- Knowledge in creating commercial WordPress based websites. (we use the Bedrock WordPress framework with composer)
- Experience in building bespoke WordPress themes
- Strong Experience in HTML and CSS. (this includes SCSS using the BEM Methodology. We also use bundlers such as Webpack to help with this)
- You write componentized, readable and semantic code
- Experience with Version Control
- Have experience in working in an agency/commercial environment
- Experience with other WordPress services and plugins such as wooCommerce, Advanced Custom Fields and Gravity Forms
- Any experience with Gutenberg would also be seen as a big bonus
- Experience with deployment tools such as Capistrano/Git Hooks
- Development in line with accessibility standards compliance and SEO best practices
- Working in agile teams
- Know your way around Sketch and InVision
We are currently working flexible working hours & remote working 3 days per week. We work together in the studio 2 days per week. 100% remote may also be possible.Benefits
- Healthcare Plan, full healthcare Including mental health support, unlimited video GP appointments and access to life management support services.
- Cashback Scheme, access to a £825 per year cashback scheme to use towards dentist's fees, prescribed glasses, contact lenses and an eye test.
- Annual Retreat - we take Friday off for a long weekend to unwind & explore a european city - to date we have visited Lisbon, Dusseldorf, Dublin & Alicante.
- Flexible start times. Opt to start work anytime between 8am and 9 30am
- Hybrid Working - we work together 2 days per week, the other 3 days of the week remotely
- Professional Development, we'll support you as much as we can to help you progress as well allow you to shape your role within the business.
- 34 Days Annual Leave Including bank holidays, your birthday, a longer Christmas break plus an extra Friday off for our annual retreat.