Working at Anything is Possible should be a life changing experience. Bold words we know, but that's why we set up the business. Agency life doesn't have to be overworked and underpaid. It should be about working on great projects, with great benefits and a healthy work life balance.
We believe anything is possible and need people to help us achieve it. Working alongside the aip co-founders and wider team, you will be intrinsic to the success of our agency.
You will help us to delight our clients with innovative & creative solutions that cover our three business areas: media, creative & knowledge. With your help we will grow the business and win new clients. We will win awards and challenge the media industry to be better.
On a daily basis you'll be responsible for the smooth running of client campaigns. You will have the autonomy to proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external contacts whilst ensuring all your accounts meet - and go beyond - minimum best practice standards.Media
As a Broadcast Media Exec
you will create and manage media campaigns across all Broadcast channels
, including TV, Radio, Cinema, OOH, Video on Demand/CTV and Print.
You will contribute to the strategy & planning
across our client portfolio to meet and exceed their expectations.
As part of a team you will deliver award-winning integrated media solutions
that push the boundaries our our industry.
You will be responsible for the core channel executions
within campaigns and aip product development & innovation
in these areas.The Role
The Broadcast Team at AIP are responsible for the planning and buying of campaigns across TV, radio, cinema, video and OOH. They work as part of the Craft Team to deliver integrated plans that have innovation and creativity at their heart.
The Broadcast Executive plays a crucial role in the running of campaigns across all Broadcast media. They will work closely with the Head of Media with regards to trading and strategy.
The successful candidate will have 1+ years broadcast experience, excellent market knowledge (particularly TV) and fantastic relationship building abilities. They will have good experience of planning and buying TV campaigns, for clients of differing budgets and sectors. They will be able to work on multiple clients simultaneously.Broadcast Media Futures & Innovation
As a core pillar of our business we expect all our media plans to be at the forefront of technology
Within your role as a Broadcast Media Exec we want you to contribute to take an interest in the new technologies that are emerging in the Broadcast space. Using the likes of Connected TV and Programmatic OOH
on media plans (where relevant) to help answer our client's briefs in unique and innovative ways.
Finally, as an agency we are proud of our proprietary technologies and we want you to develop your skills in emerging technologies
and help shape our product capabilities in the Broadcast media space.Knowledge
As part of our Smarter Pillar, our knowledge capabilities need to be second to none. As a core part of our team you will work on and undertake bespoke research projects
for clients and the agency.
You may be asked to help us to develop and deliver training programmes
for our clients. You will contribute thought leadership
across our business and the industry, delivering insightful blog posts on our website and the trade press.
Finally, and most importantly, you will have a ruthless desire to improve
through ongoing self-development.Duties & Responsibilities
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Delivering competitive results across all media buys through strong buying, negotiating and optimisation of campaigns.
- Keep the department and agency at the forefront of broadcast innovations and opportunities.
- Ensuring broadcast proposals are integrated with other craft teams.
- Managing relationships with key broadcast clients and guaranteeing quality of output.
- Build relationships with key media owners and suppliers.
- Supporting the team head in new business work.
Skills and QualificationsMust haves:
- Communicating with clients to provide updates on the status of their marketing campaigns and make suggestions to increase effectiveness when necessary.
Nice to haves:
- TV Market - an understanding of the TV market and how TV is priced.
- TV Buying - experience of successfully buying TV campaigns.
- Mathematics - a good level of mathematics and data analysis.
- Communication skills - ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal teams, write attention grabbing ad copy and insightful report commentary.
- Time management - being able to juggle multiple activities and client accounts, ensuring on time delivery of all required tasks.
- Experience of working with a Poster Specialist
- Thinkbox TV Masters qualification
- Experience of planning and buying Radio campaigns