Spencer Scott are proud to partner with an award-winning technology Company based in the Holborn area who have built a product which has exceeded all expectations in 2021.
As a result and due to an exciting new partnership they've just won, they're looking for an Android Developer to join their team on a permanent basis.Android Developer Responsibilities:
Android Developer Skills & Requirements:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Proven working experience in Android app development.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIsWorking knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
The successful Android Developer will be joining the Company at an extremely exciting time and will be a part of building something truly unique and special!
The role can be fulfilled on a predominantly remote basis, although candidates must be prepared to work from the London office from time to time.
On top of a competitive salary of up to £85,000 comes a host of Company benefits too including annual bonus, private healthcare and more!
For full details on this exciting Android Developer opportunity, please Apply today and I'll personally be in contact with full details on the opportunity.
Spencer Scott Ltd is an equal opportunity Recruitment Agency, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to create inclusive working environments for all our clients.