Due to continued expansion we are looking for a Head of Software Development to join our Applications Engineering department.
As an experienced Head of Software Development you will be accountable for the successful development and delivery of cloud native software and services for Content Guru.
If you are looking for a role where you can lead from the front, this is the role for you!The Role
- Managing a team of software architects, developers and IT Specialists
- Creating outstanding customer experience through seamless engagement and data-driven insights
- Responsibility for delivering development and recruitment of software developers across various agile teams to facilitate personal, team and company growth
- Driving strategic direction of products and services, incorporating new technologies and methodologies and maintenance or replacement of legacy technologies
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Experience working in cloud based software development environments
- Experience of managing and co-ordinating multiple software development teams
- Strong understanding of agile software development practices
- Experience with multiple programming languages and frameworks
Redwood Technologies was established in Bracknell, UK, in 1993. We have grown to have offices in the UK, US, Netherlands, Germany and Japan, and our award-winning proprietary cloud services now power some of the largest organisations across the globe. Operating in sectors ranging from utilities and travel through to finance and government, our clients include UK Power Networks, Rakuten, Sodexo, and the National Health Service (NHS).
Our mission is to enhance the way the world communicates. With our omni-channel cloud contact centre solution, storm®, we enable businesses, customers and colleagues to interact across social media, video, SMS, email, web, web chat, and emerging technologies, such as WebRTC. We connect to hundreds of external systems, including AI, information and logistics systems, to bring information and communications together and deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
We take pride in our core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. Time and again, this ethos has been reflected in our high-quality products and our aptitude for providing quick, responsive solutions to our customers. With a core staff of intelligent and passionate individuals, we are looking for new members to continue upholding our beliefs and to catalyse further successes as we expand on a global scale. In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.