Agio is a hybrid managed IT and cybersecurity provider servicing the financial services, health care and payments industries. The company has extensive experience supporting the alternative investment space, specializing in hedge funds, private equity firms and asset managers. Agio offers technology hosting, monitoring, management, helpdesk, disaster prevention and recovery, as well as managed security, 360° cybersecurity programs, virtual CISO (vCISO) support and cybersecurity consulting.
The security division of Agio provides customers with superior compliance and security solutions and services. Industry recognized for knowledge and skills in the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), HIPAA Security Rule compliance, and general IT security consulting, the professionals deliver expertise with attention to both Cybersecurity and business needs. We are seeking a Junior Penetration Tester to help serve our expanding client base. This position requires the individual to function in a technical role, perform both technical assessments and generate billable revenue for the company. This role is responsible for testing client environments against a framework of penetration testing security standards and best practices, documenting findings, observations, recommendations and presenting in a written from.How This Position Impacts Others
Superb oral and written communication skills are required.
Applicants Should Have 1-2 Years' Experience In The IT Security (Cybersecurity) Field And Should Have Exposure To At Least Two Of The Following At An Intermediate Level
- Our Penetration Testing team makes our clients more secure by testing the limits of their security controls, providing guidance to improve their configurations, cyber controls, and other elements that contribute to building a healthy and mature cybersecurity posture.
- Consistently producing on-time, quality deliverables increases client loyalty, sets your Project Manager up for success, and allows business leaders to focus on the strategy and vision of the team.
- Our Penetration Testing Team challenges the status quo, are team players who can work independently, and step outside their comfort zone. This allows them to grow as individuals and contribute to the overall success of the team and Agio.
Applicants should already have one or more of following certifications:
- Networking/infrastructure (routing/switching)
- Penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, and security assessments (special focus in the Payment Card Industry (PCI) is a plus)
- Windows Network Operating Systems/Active Directory/Messaging (Exchange or open source solutions)
- Scripting Languages:
- GIAC GPEN
- GIAC GWAPT
- GIAC GAWN
- SANS GSEC
- Reporting to the Associate Director, Cybersecurity Testing, attend to customers' general and/or specific security needs, run vulnerability testing, penetration testing, web application security testing, wireless security testing, social engineering, and security policy consulting.
- Provide assistance and input with non-assigned customers' needs, based on skill set and availability.
- Maintain documentation and notations for use by the customer and internally, for each customer.
- Provide accurate, timely and complete time reporting for the purposes of customer billing.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- At request, gain and maintain accredited vendor and non-vendor specific certifications.
- Participate in company designated meetings.
Due to the nature of the work performed for customers, it may be necessary to work outside of normal business hours to perform certain tasks. Occasionally, overnight travel is required.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive benefits package with immediate coverage including health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance, and more
- 20 days vacation
- 10 paid holidays
- 10 sick days
- 32 hours of paid volunteer time-off
- 3 floating holidays
- Financial support including a competitive salary, pension, COVID allowance, and more
- Commuter benefits within qualifying locations
- Social events
- Agio Swag
- And more!
Agio is a blend of who we are and what we aspire to be. As an equal opportunity employer, we embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture that allows each of us to do our best work and be our best selves.