Do you want to be part of an award-winning
home care provider?
Home Instead is the world's leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With visits of one hour or more, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
- 5* Employer Award 2021
- Rated No.1 in the Elite top 100 Franchises 2020
- Franchise of the Year Gold Winner in the British Franchise Awards 2020
We have an exciting opportunity for you as a Care Assistant - evenings or/and weekendsLocation: SANDBACH, ALSAGER, WINTERLEY-
own transport required.Job Description
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team in South Cheshire as a CAREGiver.
Are you kind and compassionate with a big heart, and want to make a real difference to the quality of life for our clients? If you answered yes, you will be warmly welcomed into our caring family.
As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help keep them independent in their own home.
You DO NOT
need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver as you will receive full training and support
This role offers you a guaranteed minimum 20 Hours per week, with the potential to work additional hours above this.Duties Include
Home Instead Offers You
- Assistance with dressing
- Assistance with personal care
- Light household duties
- Prompting/administering medication
- Shopping and errands
- Meal preparation
- Keeping accurate records of visits
- Guaranteed Minimum income
- £10/hour + holiday
- Career progression opportunities
- Mileage allowance
- Workplace pension scheme
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Continuous training and development
- Full support from our operational team.
To find out more, contact Betty on 01270 611 555 or WhatsApp us on 07395788763.Qualifications
No previous care experience or qualifications are required as full training will be provided.
- We encourage applications from all sections of the community.
- Home Instead South Cheshire is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.