Accounts Payable AssistantLondonUp to £25k- Dependent on experience
If you thrive in a busy and fast paced environment, are not afraid a challenge and like to work to strict deadlines this highly process-driven role may be your next step in Accounts Payable and Property.
Cobalt is working with a market-leading managing agent who is looking for an Accounts Payable individual to join their successful team.Key Responsibilities
- Dealing with an array of invoices from simple to complex; consist of multiple POs as well as manual statements in multiple currencies
- Processing large amounts of invoices from initially loading them on the property management system to matching, batching, and coding them
- Setting up new suppliers on the system and ensuring the existing database is well maintained and updated
- Liaising with suppliers via phone and email to resolve queries quickly and efficiently in a polite and friendly manner
- Frequent payment runs including BACS and CHAPS runs, as well as one-off payments such as cheques as required
- Undergoing reconciliations across multiple bank accounts on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Communicating with other internal transaction teams such as Cashiering and Accounts Receivable to ensure accuracy and diligence across all accounts
Please apply to this online with an up-to-date version of your CV in a Word Document format.
- A great communicator with those at all levels, and confidence speaking with internal and external contacts
- A team player who is comfortable using their initiative to ensure deadlines are met
- Knowledge of the property sector in relation to the AP process is highly advantageous