Digital marketing manager EuropeRole:
Remote with occasional trip to London head office The Role:
We're seeking a proactive and entrepreneurial Digital Marketing Manager on behalf of our client to lead the development and implementation of our digital strategies across EMENA (commercial and corporate) to increase internal and external engagement. Building from our early digital foundations, you'll accelerate the uptake of digital solutions and introduce new channels and tools to support key projects - all rooted in best practice advice and in-line with compliance requirements. Gaining a thorough understanding of our company objectives and broader marketing needs, you'll manage our digital budget and work closely with key stakeholders (including Directors, Country Managers and Product Managers) to understand their requirements, define effective digital strategies, develop and signpost relevant digital assets and proactively feed in to central and local brand and communication plans. You'll also work closely with IT to ensure our technology infrastructure remains fit for purpose and delivers the best user experience to our valued customers.
From a day-to-day perspective, you'll work across a broad range of high profile projects; this could include managing external suppliers to develop online platforms for our 3 business pillars, establishing social media policies and strategies, managing our websites and email marketing to optimise traffic performance or developing new Apps and e-Detailing tools to support Regional Sales teams and product launches. To demonstrate effective ROI and identify areas of continuous improvement, you'll conduct regular evaluation and analysis across all digital activity. In addition, you'll monitor digital marketing trends and industry opportunities (e.g. new channels, third party technology, competitor activity), developing your insights into commercial proposals. To support the smooth running of the department, you'll manage all approval and Procurement processes to ensure all activities remain compliant, and deliver training to the business to upskill employees.The Person:
- Experience in a similar strategic Digital Marketing role, including pharmaceutical experience and a good understanding of key customers and partners (online pharmacy knowledge useful).
- Comprehensive understanding of best practice across all digital channels and how they interact (e.g. website management, SEM, SEO, content & affiliate marketing, social media, e-commerce).
- Experience of developing multi-channel digital marketing strategies for international organisations, balancing innovation with data analysis to bring effective ideas to life.
- Strong project management skills - able to manage budgets, suppliers and multi-functional teams to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and changeable environment; arrives with solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - confident building lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders, liaising with all levels of authority, navigating cultural differences and using influencing, negotiation and persuasion tactics to get the best results.
- Good IT skills across Microsoft Office, company systems and digital platforms (e.g. MailChimp, Google Analytics, SharePoint).
- Degree level qualification in a marketing or business subject, plus ABPI certification.
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We will give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It is our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Successful candidates will benefit from a competitive salary, laptop, mobile phone, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package. Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield.