500pdOutside IR35Work from Home
A Private-Equity backed technology business has experienced exceptional growth over the last 18 months as a results of M&A activities and organically. As a result, the finance team has scaled with the business but at times of extensive activities, can be overstretched with further adhoc work. As such, the business is looking for an interim Group Accountant to sit within the special projects team, driving the year end audit and supporting them on additional technical accounting projects.The role:
- Lead the year end audit; liaising with auditors, resolving queries and misstatements
- Assist in the production of the consolidated group statutory accounts
- Take the lead on any technically accounting matters within the finance team and wider projects team
- Drive process improvements where possible, looking at existing controls in place
- MUST be ACCA or ACA qualified with an audit background.
- Experience in a dynamic business, high-change environment.
- Available within 2 weeks.
- Experienced liaising with Big 4 auditors.