Do you want to work on designing systems used by 90 million users on a global scale?Do you want to work with one of the largest e-commerce businesses in the world?Do you want to be responsible for hands-on code development, adhering to industry standards, and modern engineering best practices?
One of the largest commercial businesses in the world is on the lookout for a Senior Developer
to join their team. This role is based in Luton.
As a Senior Developer you will be ensuring technical governance and standards are applied, assist with understanding end user requirements and documenting process flows whilst assisting with production support activities such as incident and problem management.
Ideally, they would like the Senior Developer to be experienced with:
- Experienced developing solutions using C#, .NET, WCF, WPF and SQL
- Experience working with Visual Studio alongside .NET
- Experienced testing at all levels - TDD and BDD
- Solid understanding of Agile development practices alongside working with DevOps
- Experience of developing solutions in a high transactional, high availability environment
Ideally, they would love the Senior Developer to be experienced with:
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environment
- Familiarity with SDLC models and solid Agile methods
- Experience working with microservice architecture
- Provide technical leadership and support for the team alongside mentoring junior developers
As a Senior Developer you will identify risks, issues and dependencies and escalate as required. Your role includes identifying and assess new technologies and frameworks, provide recommendations as appropriate that will benefit the team.
The role will be based 2 days in the Luton office and 3 days from home each week.
They can offer a competitive salary up to £70,000 with benefits like a 7% employer contributed pension, life insurance, an up to 20% bonus as well as other benefits.
The client is unable to provide sponsorship for this position and you must be located in the UK to apply.They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072
OR email@example.com for more information.