Please attach your CV (PDF) in English when submitting your application
ArcelorMittal is the world's largest steel producer. We use the most innovative technology to create the steels tomorrow's world will be made of. Every day over 190,000 of our talented people, located in over 60 countries, push the boundaries of digitalization and use advanced technology to create a world that is stronger, faster and smarter. To help make this possible, they know they can depend on the support and training that a company of our scope and scale can provide.
Join us at the forefront of the steels industry and see your work help create renewable energy, impact major industries and boost economies. At ArcelorMittal we'll help you make your world.
Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions team is responsible for leading execution of acquisitions, mergers and divestments of key strategic importance to the Group. Their role is to analyze and recommend targets and coordinate execution of the transaction from inception to completion.
The successful candidate will be part of Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions team, responsible for leading or facilitating analysis and projects of key strategic importance to the Group. Main responsibilities include:
· In-depth research and analysis of M&A targets, valuation and financial modelling
· Assisting M&A processes from start to finish, including identifying target opportunities and reviewing due diligence and transaction documentation
· Preparing presentations on M&A opportunities and wider M&A strategy
· Preparing detailed internal investment and board presentations
· Keeping track of project status including key milestones, timetable and deliverables
This role would suit candidates with experience in M&A, project management and a good understanding of finance. Ideal candidates would have had experience in investment banking or Big Four firms to bring in fresh perspectives and an innovative mindset to the team.
The role involves significant exposure to senior management in the Business Units and in Corporate.
The Successful Candidate:
· Must have strong analytical and quantitative skills (modelling, valuation)
· A Bachelor's degree (MBA/Master's degree a plus) and circa five years' experience in investment banking or Big4 accounting (transaction services) experience
· Project management skills: able to manage multiple projects to deliver high quality work on schedule
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Team oriented whilst able to work autonomously in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel, Power Point
· Self-motivated and results driven, able to develop and drive structured analysis and synthesise work
· Flexible and willing to travel
· Comfortable working in collaborative, flexible fast changing environment
· Fully fluent in spoken and written English; foreign language competency advantageous
Protection of Personal Data - Job Applicants
Personal Data at ArcelorMittal Limited is processed in compliance with applicable data protections laws including the European Union General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and the ArcelorMittal Data Protection Policy and the ArcelorMittal Data Protection Procedure.
Personal Data contained within a candidate's CV is processed by ArcelorMittal for the purposes of recruitment for positions advertised. Personal data will be disclosed only to persons involved in the recruitment and hiring process, including third party service providers in certain cases.
ArcelorMittal Limited retains Personal Data of shortlisted candidates contained in their CVs in its database for a maximum period of 12 months from the day the position for which they applied is filled.
This retained Personal Data of shortlisted candidates could be used (i) if the position for which they applied falls vacant during that 12-month period or (ii) another appropriate position becomes available.
In the event that the recruitment is for a position outside of the European Union ("EU") and ArcelorMittal Limited intends to send a candidate's Personal Data collected in the EU by an ArcelorMittal EU subsidiary, outside of the EU, the candidate will be informed of (i) the recruiting legal entity (ii) the country of the recruiting company (iii) the fact that Personal Data is being transferred outside of the EU and (iv) the safeguards in place to protect their Personal Data - i.e the existence of binding corporate rules as prescribed by the GDPR.
Personal Data of candidates not shortlisted will not be retained by ArcelorMittal.
Candidates whose data is retained may exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure and object to processing by sending an email to DataProtection@arcelorMittal.com.