Who We Are
Tomorrow London Holdings Ltd is a Group of companies forming a unique multi-brand, a multiservice omnichannel business model which includes a showroom and a logistic centre as well as a consulting, marketing and digital arm.
Directed by CEO and major shareholder Stefano Martinetto and equity partner Chief Revenue Officer Giancarlo Simiri, the Company offers a unique blend of digital, sales, consulting, logistic and financial services to a variety of established and upcoming designers and brands.
The Company's management team has aligned a curated selection of international brands across high-end and contemporary menswear, womenswear and accessories and provides these brands with quality exposure, capital, business advice, and access to the world's top stores.
Tomorrow operates out of offices and showrooms in the world's five major fashion capitals London, Milan, Hong Kong, Paris and New York. This role is employed by Tomorrow London Limited.Brand Accountant
As the Brand Accountant you will be responsible for the following areas
RequirementsTo be a Brand Accountant you will need
- Day to day management of the brand trial balances, including review of centrally processed transactions to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting, including preparation of monthly packs for each brand.
- Supporting in the preparation of budgets, forecasts, and variance analysis.
- Being the key audit contact for the brands and managing the requests/questions related to the brands in a timely manner.
- Preparation of brand royalty calculations on a timely basis.
- Preparation of VAT returns, ensuring that these are submitted on time.
- Being the key Finance Team contact for the brands.
- Ad hoc - Support the rest of the Finance Team as and when needed on internal projects.
- ACCA/CIMA qualified or relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Previous exposure to NetSuite would be desirable.
- An enthusiastic, motivated and committed 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to problem-solve independently.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and external people at all levels of seniority.
- To be a trustworthy, reliable, team player who is able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.