Torque Brands is the retail investment group of the future. Uniquely placed to acquire, invest in, and launch specialist brands within the $1.8trn apparel market that are ready for a digital transformation or want to launch with an impact.
In addition to powering its owned brands, Torque's proprietary platform also offers 'eCommerce as a service' to 3rd party brands seeking improved performance. Leveraging existing infrastructure to generate additional high margin revenues.
Giving these brands the competitive advantage that they need, and the innovation their customers demand.
WE ARE ON A MISSION TO BUILD A MULTI £BN PLATFORM THROUGH...
POWERED BY TECHNOLOGY We've invested in, developed, and acquired the best technologies, allowing our end-to- end platform to drive success informed by data intelligence. Simplifying an increasingly complex and data-driven world with innovative and reliable e-Commerce tools, so brands can focus on their strengths.
IMPROVING EXPERIENCES Our brilliant team of fashion, retail and technology experts have over 100 years of collective experience in disrupting their industries and leading change. Most of all, we're driven by a single-minded ambition to give our brands significant competitive advantage in their global market.
ELEVATING SUCCESS We've already helped bring significant change to multiple brands, including recent acquisitions T.M. Lewin and Peter Pilotto,as well as securing significant exclusive investments with leading emerging brands Prevayl and Marfa Stance. Our sophisticated acquisition strategy means we only invest in opportunities we know will thrive in our unique ecosystem.
Reporting to Torque's Head of Production, you are responsible for all customer facing email and message content. This includes, but is not limited to, planning and managing the copy, imagery and/or any other assets needed for customer emails and/or messages.Requirements
- Coordinate all email / message content to ensure that email / messages are activated in a timely manner, maximizing opportunities for customers / prospects to click through to our website/s and go on to make purchases or consume content (depending on goal for content), for, but not limited to;
- Adhoc / newsletter type sends;
- Segmented / automated messages based on customers' recency, frequency and monetary spend;
- Loyalty, VIP, referral activity;
Endeavour to improve Torque's emails/messages deliverability to customers' inboxes/notifications / reduce apathy / unsubscribes;Review the set up and categorisation of trigger communications and make improvements;Manage the adhoc / planned newsletter, from content planning, to creation, testing, on time deployment and analysis;Manage all activities in line with the trading calendar to ensure email promotions are launched accurately and on time;Write all promotional emails following a brief from the campaign owners;Build emails using our simple drag and drop email editor tool;Manage all CRM campaigns and set-up relevant CRM campaigns;Manage all reports relating to the email newsletter, promotional communications and CRM activity to determine effectiveness - open, click, opt outs, sessions, revenue etc;Establish email performance benchmarks, summarise key insights, and recommend actions to improve email performance;Create a testing plan to improve customer engagement and produce a log of what works and what doesn't;Work closely with the wider product, brand, marketing and trading teams to co-ordinate promotional messaging across the business;Keep up to date with eCommerce & CRM Content best practice of tomorrow through training, research etc;Think like a customer, all the time, every day.About You
- At least a year's experience in a similar role managing emails, email content and data analysis
- Experience using an Email platform desirable
- Demonstrated experience in working with databases, data analysis, segmentation and email marketing platforms.
- Good knowledge of HTML, email creation and cross-device testing (desirable)
You might have...
- Experience in fashion/luxury products
- Multi-Language skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Numerate and analytical
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel.
- Ability to manage projects, organise and prioritise.
- Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
- Accurate, systematic and methodical.
- Numerate with the ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis with suggestions for improving the existing strategy.
Successful people at Torque...
Stick to the playbook, don't go rogue.
Stay ahead of the competition.
Be prepared and be flexible. Discipline equals Freedom.
Exploit opportunities. Be creative. Flank the enemy.
We focus on the 20% that makes the 80% happen.
- THINK LIKE A CUSTOMER - EVERYDAY.
Understand our target audience better, delight them