Culligan in the UK are currently seeking an IT Support Engineer, to join our busy team!
As the IT Support, you will work within the Group IT team providing first line support & troubleshooting for all hardware and software applications.
You will be actively involved in supporting IT projects in order to improve existing business systems. Ultimately this role will participate in all aspects of business support and development that have an IT component. Responsibilities:
- Respond to Tickets raised within the helpdesk system in a timely and customer focused manner escalating as appropriate to internal IT team members or 3rd party vendors.
- Support all end user business applications and systems including: Salesforce.com, Office 365 applications, SharePoint, IOS
- Assist with conception, design and implementation of any new or enhanced IT solutions
- Liaise with 3rd party providers where appropriate for the support and on-going maintenance of the user based hardware estate including purchasing of end user equipment as necessary.
- Maintain Company PCs, laptops & tablets.
- Work with internal customers based at multiple sites throughout the UK, and external customers, to guarantee our users get the best possible service.
- Updating the IT asset register for hardware within the Group.
- Assist with key IT projects which may require periods of being 'on call' out of normal business hours.
- Carry out starter and leaver processes as required - user accounts, hardware, IT Inductions, workstation and equipment set up.
- Carry out mobile phone provision, rollout, administration and support. (Apple iOS).
- Work effectively as part of a small team ensuring full communication and knowledge sharing is maintained with documentation as necessary.
- Occasional travel required to business sites
The ideal candidate will have in depth knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft application software and Office 365 with the ability to diagnose and resolve software issues. You will have a well-rounded knowledge of IT infrastructure and Microsoft suite products, as well as a strong knowledge of Desktop and Laptop hardware with the ability to troubleshoot problems. You will have a knowledge of IOS and other mobile operating systems, and will be experienced in providing remote and on-line support.
As the IT Support Engineer, you should have a passion for delivering excellent service to a range of customers and ideally have experience in large / enterprise scale environments. You will have a 'hands on' approach and always willing to go the extra mile to deliver a great service. You will be flexible, proactive and have good communication skills, and will be a keen technologist with great troubleshooting abilities and have a hunger to learn new skills and develop their career. If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion. No agencies please.