Junior Account Manager
We are seeking a positive and engaging Junior Account Manager to join our rapidly growing product sampling and employee reward business.
Working alongside leading brands such as Coca-cola, KIND and Givenchy, gemsatwork partners with workplaces all across the UK to create engaging sampling experiences for workplaces to reward and recognise their employees via our free service. We send them products from leading brands to enjoy with their teams and bring people together, and in return they share their experiences in the form of photos, social media posts and feedback via surveys.
Your role will be focused on managing your core network of accounts. These are typically HR reps for employers across the country who are looking to create better working environments for their teams. Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining regular contact with your accounts to nurture and grow the relationships and encourage engagement with our sampling campaigns
- Researching and identifying new contacts and accounts and introducing our services
- Onboarding new contacts into the service with welcome calls and training sessions
- Providing first-line to support to contacts throughout campaigns and resolving issues such as missed emails or failed deliveries
- Maintaining up-to-date records on our CRM to ensure we have an accurate picture of the companies in your network
- Meeting targets for company engagement - for example ensuring that we are hitting targets for participation in sampling campaigns
- Providing a positive and friendly customer focused experience to all who encounter gemsatwork to ensure we are providing the best service possible
Ideally suited to someone looking to take the next step in their career and build their experience in Account Management, Sales and relationship management, the role offers a great chance to join a growing company with ambitious plans for the future.
You will have:
- Excellent written communication and great telephone manner with the ability to make numerous calls during the day.
- Previous experience in telephone-based sales, with a successful track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- A can-do attitude and persuasive personality
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to network and communicate effectively with various levels of seniority.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively within a team to meet deadlines and deliver results
- Passion for service delivery whilst being prepared to go the extra mile
- Ability to be forward thinking and take the initiative, think on your feet and problem-solve
- A friendly, motivated team and a supportive working environment
- Generous holiday entitlement including two weeks off at the end of the year
- Flexible working options
- Open and communicative relationship with management, with monthly 1:1 sessions
- 5% of your time for personal development, with annual training budget
- Regular team and company wide social events
Salary: 30,000 OTE Bonuses dependent on experience