Content+Cloud is looking for a contractor to join the team from 13th September on an initial 8 week basis to work on a high profile, internal transformation programme.
- Work with the MI Team to build Power BI dashboards and reports based on requirements given by the business.
- Understand given requirements, work with report-owners to refine and test reports.
- Document approach and design decisions and hand over to internal resources.
We envisage this role to be outside of IR35.Requirements
- Proven experience in building Microsoft Power BI dashboards and reports to support a project
- Ability to work with SQL server data and transform to the required datasets needed for reports.
- Understanding of financial and operational requirements for Management Information.
- Job Type Contractor
- Role based out of our London offices (flexibility to work remotely up to 3 days per week)
- 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
- 25 days' annual leave
- Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities)
- Continual professional development plans
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
Content + Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependent on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.
We are happy to provide any reasonable adjustments you may need to ensure you feel you have the best experience across our selection process and future employment, for any support on this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org